|Location:||Auburn Hills, MI (48326)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Posted:||6 days ago|
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Technical Analyst (Remote) to join our team in Auburn Hills, Michigan (US-MI), United States (US).
We are currently seeking a Sr Technical Analyst to join our team in Auburn Hills, MI (remote).
- Experience in the concepts and methodologies of enterprise architecture.
- Deep knowledge of information technologies (Database, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Networks, Web & Integration software).
- Broad understanding of technologies and has experience in implementation methodologies, software development life cycle process, and project management.
- Excellent planning and organization, project management and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation abilities.
- Ability to inform, educate and influence managers and employees to support goals and initiatives.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills are necessary to effectively convey goals and initiatives to staff and management.
- Knowledge of the vendor market and possess existing relationships.
- Mobile Application Development Experience.
- Strong integration background.
- Detail design background based on technologies listed under technical experience.
- Strong Automotive OEM experience.
- Extensive background in designing architectural solutions for large complex programs which results in representation in front of Architecture Review Board (eg logical & physical architectures, data classifications/protections, etc.).
- Extensive background in leading large and complex development initiatives.
- Senior development experience.
- Proven technical leadership experience.
- Proven experience leading development teams (design-implementation).
- Acted as development mentor to technical teams.
- Experience leading technical troubleshooting including bug fix remediation.
- The resource should perform the day-to-day tasks based on the work assignments assigned by the client manager.
- The resource should submit the timesheets by end of each week without fail.
- The resource should comply and complete all the trainings that are assigned.
- Senior level knowledge in Kafka, springboot, and java development and systems integration.
- Senior level knowledge in cloud development and systems integration.
- Continuous Integration Tools (SVN/Maven/Jenkins/JIRA).
- AWS, VPC, CI/CD, Docker, Kuberbetes, Cucumber.
- Kafka, Kong, tokens, secrets, APIs, Microservice Architecture, Spring Boot, Tomcat.
- Portal/web services design/development desired.
- IBM WebSphere and Data power.
- J2EE/Java development background.
- Security architecture design and certificate management.
- 10+ years' experience in advanced technologies.
- 5+ years' experience as a technical architect.
- 7+ years' experience in development including a minimum of 3+ years leading development resources.
- 5+ years' experience in the concepts and methodologies of enterprise architecture.
- 5+years or deep knowledge of information technologies (Database, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Networks, Web & Integration software).
- 5+ broad understanding of technologies and has experience in implementation methodologies, software development life cycle process, and project management.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.