100% Serverless, Node.js, Lambda, TypeScript, AWS, etc.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Derek Cox
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $170,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are mid-size startup (~90 employees) looking for experienced engineers to get involved in the very beginning stages of building a brand-new product. We want engineers who are excited about taking an idea from nothing to something and love the risk/rewards of taking a chance. We are building a product that is quick, robust and always available to our end-users.
- Above market salaries
- Flexible hours/schedule (remote option)
- Equity in high-growth start-up (Equity is not in lieu of salary, we pay above market salaries)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO
- Beautiful office in great location
- Whatever gear you need to be successful (new computer, headphones, fancy desk, etc.)
Is your background a fit?
- Builder who can implement solutions across diverse tech stacks and with continuous delivery as an assumption
- Experience building service-oriented APIs (GraphQL and REST API) and cloud services (preferable against AWS)
- Fully understands the concepts of "infrastructure as code"
- AWS Lambda, TypeScript, React, React Native, Redux, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, RDS, Docker, Terraform, Serverless
- Be familiar with phrases like "moving XXX to the left", "full-cycle developer", or "chaos engineering"
- Are tired of doing things the way they've always been done and aren't afraid of new technologies
- Experience working with open source projects. At least opening bugs, hopefully submitting fixes, and ideally publishing your own projects
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.