Who Is Simpson Housing/Simpson Property Group?
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado we are a large, fully integrated real estate company with a rich and successful history dating back to 1948. Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly strives to "raise the bar" and continues to receive industry accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of employees each and every year. Responsibilities: What We Are Currently Looking For:Project Manager - Capital Improvements - ATLANTA, GA
- Assists with the evaluation of capital improvement and rehab projects for multifamily properties
- Advises on design, construction feasibility and cost of project
- Coordinates with third-party contractors in the preparation of construction cost estimates and provides project oversight during construction phase of project
- Provides weekly project updates to VP of Capital Improvements
- Assists with inspections and punchwalks to ensure work is completed to company standards
- Ensures that contractor provides complete project closeout documentation
- Maintains all construction documents files for assigned project
Qualifications: Candidates who apply should have:
- 5+ years of related experience managing multifamily construction/rehab projects
- Must be experienced with contract negotiations and contract management
- Must have experience overseeing and communicating with contractors throughout the duration of the project
- Strong budgeting skills are essential
- Experienced with MS Office applications including Excel
- Position requires strong verbal and written communication skills
- Requires extensive travel (80%)
What It's Like To Work At Simpson:
Why work for Simpson? You might want to ask one of our employees that question. Based on feedback provided by our employees, we continue to receive recognition for being one of the "Best Companies to Work For", something we are very proud of. We have won this distinction in 2006, 2007, 2013, and again in 2014. How many companies can say that? And it doesn't stop there. Over the years, Simpson has cultivated a progressive "employee centric" culture that promotes collaboration and teamwork where ideas are openly shared and employees are actively engaged. We also firmly believe that employees should be able to have fun at work while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Sound interesting? Please read on .
What Simpson Can Offer You!
As an industry leader, we understand what it takes to be successful in today's competitive marketplace. We know that employees must have the skills, tools and training to do their jobs effectively and efficiently and we deliver! For this very reason, SPG University was created as a way to help our employees grow on a personal and professional level and advance in their careers within the company. In addition, our employees enjoy one of the most competitive benefit packages in the industry including multiple medical plan options, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), long-term disability, life insurance, generous paid time off, discount on rent (certain restrictions may apply), commuter benefits, education reimbursement and much more. If this sounds like the type of company that you would like to work for, we would like to hear from you. Find out where your talents can take you by applying today!
Simpson Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer City: Atlanta State/Province: GA
Web Reference : AJF/357694108-202
Posted Date : Wed, 22 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Simpson Housing LLLP. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe