Allsteel, an industry leader in office furniture design and manufacturing, and a top brand in the HNI Corporation enterprise, is in search of a Business Development Manager supporting Architectural Products to join our team!
As a Business Development Manager for Architectural Products, you will support Allsteel's direct selling effort focused on securing and managing movable wall opportunities. You will work with architects and designers, Allsteel Dealer Partners, end users, and the Allsteel sales team to develop and close wall business in the territory. Success will be measured by movable wall revenue generated within the territory.
Some of the essential aspects of the position include:
- Identify and develop sales leads for new business.
- Lead the development, planning, and execution of our sales and marketing strategies directed at prospective wall end users and specifiers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key influencers, dealer partners, end users, and Allsteel members.
- Perform needs analysis with customer and influencer to provide wall solutions, utilizing the tools and resources provided.
- Work across the sales organization, including Dealer Sales Representatives, A&D Representatives, Strategic Accounts, and Business Development Managers to achieve sales goals.
- Manage, oversee, and generate sales activities within region of responsibility. Identify, track, and manage potential opportunities.
- Serve as a conduit between marketing, field sales, and architectural products support team for sales related issues and opportunities.
- Introduce client decision-makers to the benefits, products, and services of Allsteel.
- Convert client location currently utilizing competitive products to Allsteel products.
- Identify and inform field sales force (Account Managers, Business Development Managers, A&D Representatives, Government Account Managers, and/or Region Managers) of business development opportunities within client organizations.
- Coordinate communication among Allsteel departments to ensure business results in a timely, cost-effective manner.
What it takes:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years' experience in consultative sales environment
- Previous Architectural products sales experience preferred.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Knowledge of office environment issues and general business trends.
- Ability to identify and positively influence key decision makers and influencers.
- Unsurpassed communication and presentation skills, organization, and customer (internal and external) support orientation.
- Positive attitude and a commitment to professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment.
- Ability to successfully interact across business functions, from Allsteel HQ, to the field sales members and independent dealers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and ability to enhance culture and member capabilities.
- Strong individual performer with a team orientation.
- Regionally based with in market experience required
Primary working location will be in an office environment where low volume noise is on-going.
- Sitting/standing at work station for up to the entire scheduled work day.
- Majority of office time spent on a computer system.
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be able to lift sample product into car/truck
- No special safety equipment is needed.
- Frequent travel required
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why HNI Corporation?
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI), is a $2.3 billion-dollar, global office furniture and hearth product enterprise. Our furniture brands are among the strongest, most widely known in the industry, including HON, Allsteel, Gunlocke, HBF, Maxon, and OFM. The depth and breadth of our brands, the scale and capability of our manufacturing, and the strength of our distribution enables us to provide the best office furniture solutions to meet the needs of every customer.
The fourth largest employer in Iowa, HNI Corporation has been ranked by Industry Week magazine as one of the Top 100 Best Managed Companies in the World, by Fortune magazine as The Most Admired Company in the furniture industry; and named by Chief Executive Magazine as one of the world's best companies for leadership development.
Allsteel, headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa and recently named as an Iowa Top Workplace, is a leading brand of HNI Corporation. At Allsteel, we believe that our office furniture products should address and solve workplace problems. Our furniture is made to improve productivity, make offices more efficient, increase comfort and make day-to-day tasks that much easier. We've worked collaboratively with some of America's leading designers, including Mitch Bakker, Bruce Fifield, Marcus Koepke, and BMW Group DesignworksUSA. Our product work often wins awards from the Industrial Designers Society of America, the International Interior Design Association, the American Institute of Architects, and Best of NeoCon, and is frequently recognized by design and architectural magazines.
We invite you to visit us at www.HNICorp.com for the best visual overview of our organization.
Web Reference : AJF/145545528-202
Posted Date : Wed, 29 Jun 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of HNI Corp.. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of IT JobServe