|Company:||Global Touchpoints Inc.|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Posted:||2 days ago|
- 4-5 years of experience in a data analyst or business analyst role
- Experience running queries using SQL and understanding of relational databases
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to ask questions of technical people and do documentation of their responses in a clean and concise way
- Experience with Data Specifications and managing 3rd party interfaces
- Bachelor's Degree
- API experience (REST)
- Any machine learning or advanced analytics experience
- Any experience with statistical packages or big data products
- Any experience with Bank, Loan, or Credit Card data
- Experience building data visualizations or analytical reports
- Experience with Snowflake as a data source for analysis
The candidate will be responsible for meeting with internal business groups and documenting where each group's data is held and how to use that data. They gather, document, and analyze data needs and data requirements for various innovative Data and Analytics Initiatives. At times, the candidate may be creating a data dictionary/catalog that can be easily accessed, visually appealing and logical.
The candidate will need to have a practical experience working with SQL relational databases, great writing skills and the ability to ask great questions so they can truly understand data usage which is critical. Development of data mapping documents for ingestion by data engineers is critical. Working on a Scrum team and being a liaison between data engineers and various clients requesting specific data mining efforts will require a highly organized individual who can manage many interruptions. Along with collating multiple data sources by data mining into a single source document, this candidate will work need to be self-directing as well as can lead working sessions for data discovery. Strong communication and client facing skills. Role grows to become a data SME for Data and Analytics team for product delivery.